May 11, 2009

Little Lo turns 9

I can't believe he is nine.
Do you think I can still call him Little Lo?
  • What can you say about Logan, but that he is one of a kind.
He weighed in as the runt of our family at 7 lbs. 2oz.


But pretty soon he was busting at the seams. He had the cutest little screw on hand you have ever seen.

He was so bad. He put every thing in the toilet. Then he would give you that look. "What."
"what"
I had just got him out of the tub. Got him all dry, put on a new diaper and nice comfy sleepers, and I turn my back for one second. "what."
Or I would find him sitting on the counter eating what ever he could find. How did he get up there?
Logan in Holland with a goat. He was so excited. He always is.

On a beach in Italy "What."

Jumping off the diving board Logan style.





Logan Playing Guitar Hero. He said the strap hurt his neck. Does he quit?No he comes up with this.
Crazy Little Lo.

He makes me crazy.
He makes me tired.
He makes me smile.

9 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Happy Birthday Logan!! I think he's an awesome kid and he's very, very funny.
So I think I was supposed to email you with my phone number. T left for PI today for the PDSS.
I'll email you.

Kristin D. said...

The bursting at the seams pictures is my favorite.

Powell People said...

Happy Birthday Logan! How can it be 9 years already? I love the birthday wishes that you guys do!

Cindy said...

Cute kid. That sounds like what my christian is going to be like. He is allready into everything and loves to put things in the toilet.

Rachel said...

you & harold make cute kids darsha!

Mandi said...

oh I remeber the days when he would power ranger attack me out of no where or make watch him play on the "puter" for hours. He used to call me "sunny" and melani "monday". Never firgured that one out.

Katie Webb said...

Hey, just thought I would check out your blog! Logan was a cute baby!
-Katie
http://clintandkatie.blogspot.com

Juliana said...

Gosh I love that kid!!!!! always have, always will. I remember how much he liked food and how he would crawl across the room if you had a plate of food. And how noisy he was when he ate. I also love the memory of him "battling" in the invisibile card game. I also especially love when he would battle grandma!

Melani said...

Logan does do the "what" face alot. This post had me giggling! I miss Logan's Power Ranger moves.