Dec 6, 2009

Milk and Eggs

I was just thinking how this will be our third Christmas here. At first so many things struck me as odd when we first got here. Now I am noticing that things which once were odd have become normal. Like for instance. I buy Eggs in a group of 10, not by the dozen .



And how I can only buy milk by the half gallon.



And that is doesn't expire for over a month sometimes. Yummy! It is really convenient though.(the expiration date not the half gallon thing. That is just annoying.)

I just bought this milk 2 days ago, and I am good until after the new year.

5 comments:

Powell People said...

The best thing about your third Christmas over there is that means not so many until you are not over there any more! I loved your Thanksgiving post, that is the way I grew up doing Thanksgiving! Always a seat for everyone who might need one & More friends than family. Sometimes I kind of miss it.

Juliana said...

Stupid anonymous spam post! Looks like you might need to change your setting to require people to sign in to post. How annoying.

Darsha said...

Really who is that dude. Well I got rid of the Stupid anonymous spam post. Maybe the word portkey led him to believe this was a different type blog.

Rachel said...

I can't believe you have been there so long. Are you getting ready to head back to the US soon?

Jennefer said...

I never noticed that the eggs come in 10. That is how oblivious I am to everything.