Aug 8, 2010

"sister Stylist"

A few weeks ago Emma decided that she wanted bangs. Miranda felt up for the job. The older sister always does. I know because I have 4 of them.


Not to bad.

This sister cutting is something I swore I would never allow in my house and this is why. I grew up a product of the"Sister Stylist" Here is the sad proof.


Really mom you let me go with that hair and that shirt on picture day. And then you actually paid for the picture.

I remember this cut. I have to say I am not quite sure which sister was the cutter. Why am I not the one with a towel on my head. (Yes, I am shacking my head again. Ridiculous!)

6 comments:

amy said...

great job miranda! darsha you look darling in that picture. sad to say but i think mom cut your hair in the first pic. i dont know who curled it. and YOU had to wear that shirt EVERYDAY. the second hair style...no comment except iam looking for some pictures that better show it off.

amy said...

you should send the paid for picture to the Ellen show!

Rachel said...

I love your family, the online bonding cracks me up. David dreams of playing online with dad but so far I've said no. We wish you lived closer!

Powell People said...

I second Amy-- Good Job Miranda! Darsha, you are missing the charm that goes with that picture! It just oozes charm! Besides, as bad as it is, can you look at it and not smile... just a little... maybe after you finish cringing?

canova said...

Mom did the first hair cut, don't blame that on a sister. As for the shirt that was the shirt you wanted to wear. And I don't think mom or anyone could have goten you out of it, do you still have it somewhere? I don't remeber cutting your hair, but I do remeber cutting other sisters hair.

Jennefer said...

That pic is super cute compared to mine. Have you seen it?