Dec 26, 2011

Holiday greetings


Caleb in the back corner ready to march.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Nacho on clean up crew. Man, we are turning in to dog people. It makes me sick!


Senior Pictures "sniff, sniff"
Of course she had to wear those shoes. She has been wearing them since 4th grade. I bought them a little big for her,sick at the price and the money I was wasting, if I had only knew she would get that many years out of them I would have got two pairs of them.

PARADISE HILLS WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY
These are pictures from our ward party that somehow we were asked to plan. Lucky us! I need a degree in party planning. It stresses me out, but ward parties seem to be a reacquiring theme in our lives so I guess I better learn how to do it right. I think it could be that we are always the new people that haven't been asked yet, it is also convenient for them because I can't say no.
We fed everyone Nachos and called it 'Nacho ordinary Christmas' It turned out well.





Not sure who Santa was but I swear he had on combat boots.

Merry Christmas.(this is the hat Militza made last year)

No comments: