Jul 13, 2008

From the Phillipines

Well all I am currently in the Phillipines, trying to fly as much as i can and waiting to head back to the family in Korea. Its really nice here everyone speaks english and they are really friendly. The only down side is the poverty, i was talking to a Filipino gentlemen today and he said their country had the worst economy in Asia, and I believe it. I live in the posh hotel and drive through some of the worst slums i've ever seen. I'll include a couple pictures of everything at the end. I've gotten to visit the Temple and its beautiful surrounded by the city clutter its very serene, i know they all are but its still wonderfull. What else I'm flying a BE20 a twin engine turbo prop for the army we do deliveries of personnel and supplies and help with relief throughout the island. Its good but I sure do miss the Fam.

Here's missin everyone

Harold









No comments: