Mar 25, 2009

Is that what I think it is?

I know I should be afraid of getting nuked but really this is my biggest fear in Korea. I don't worry that my purse will get taken or that my kids will get kidnapped. I worry that I, or my kids, will get ran over(My past experiences have proven this to be a legit fear). I also worry that I will run over someone else.(Now it is Harold's turn to fear the past.)
Pedestrians and drivers are crazy here. It really is stressful to be on the roads here. When I saw this on the street near my house it confirmed my fears. I know at least three people who have seen people get hit here so it doesn't surprise me but it does scare me.

5 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Wow! That is crazy!

Kristin D. said...

Now that is scary.

Rachel said...

Yikes, chalk outlines are a little freaky.

Mandi said...

I've never seen such a thing in real life...weren't you afraid for your life, getting out and taking the picutre...you could be next to jane doe.

Kelly said...

Hi Darsha. I was talking to my friend Kathryn T tonight and she mentioned your bomb story to me. I used to live in Hannam and I was also the District Primary President. So I thought I would drop by your blog and say hello. We now live in DC. Hug Kathryn (my great friend) for me will you?

Thanks!

Kelly T

PS nice blog! I love the body outline. I can totally relate. Isn't all that driving to and from Hannam the worst?