Oct 18, 2008

Be proud of your burnt toast!

That is what I got from the relief society Broadcast this year. It was a great eye opener for me. We are too tough on ourselves. Sure there is room for improvement but we women need to chill. I loved the broadcast and the company I went with. Thanks for a fun day.(yes, in Korea it took us all day, most of that day in the car. The time went pretty fast because we were solving all the worlds problems) So my sisters,next time you serve up slop for dinner, be proud. It is good enough.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk, and yes we do need to be proud of our burnt toast, or in my case burnt grilled cheese sandwiches.

Cindy said...

I love his talk too. I know I get down on myself for not being better mom and keeping things up. I just wish it was easy done as said

Mandi said...

that IS such a great thought...I think we sisters tend to apoligize alot over little things.

Jody said...

We *did* solve most of the world's problems. Did we leave anything out? Probably not. I have pics from Chili's. I really need to get back into blogging. . (sigh)

Jaime said...

Since I had bought a new car that seated so many....we decided to carpool from my house to the relief society meeting. We had 9 women go...Carolyn Woodward, Janice Brandshaw, Merle (Anderton) Powell, Sue Anderson, Ann Marie Powell, LaVerne Johnson, Carol Morse, and Ethelyn Potter, you might know most of them...We had so much fun, I was the youngest of the crowd by almost 15 years, but it was so fun, and we all loved it!!! And it was especially comforting to know that it's o.k. to be WAY less than perfect!!!! Who did you drive with? Does everyone speak English there or have you picked up Korean???

Unknown said...

We miss u.. Just found ur blog site.. Ours is http://amberson5.blogspot.com/

It sounds like things are going well, I hope they really are? Hope to hear from u soon..

Jennefer said...

That was a fun day! I really did get a lot out of his message too.