Oct 12, 2008

Homecoming


Brief Miranda update~ I went to homecoming on Saturday and had a ball!! My dress, in my opinion, was absolutly gorgeous!!!! I have some pictures on my other blog if you want to go look. There are also pictures of Gender Bender day... an awesome day at school were everybody dressed up as the opposite gender...the boys did a whole lot better job then the girls it was really funny :D

Miranda
p.s. mom wants me to clear up that those boys in the back are NOT our dates, they just brought all of us flowers they are like our bros!!

7 comments:

Melani said...

Miranda you look SO pretty! I love your dress too!

Mandi said...

freak! miranda you look SO gorgeous! You have a stunning smile.

Linda said...

How perfect is it that the most modest girl in the picture is the most beautiful. I'm thinking it's a good thing you guys moved to the other side of the planet before my sons killed each other over you. :-)

Rachel said...

I can't believe Miranda you are old enough to go to Homecoming, you look so beautiful! I hope it was fabulous!

Jennefer said...

Why are you not on Facebook?

Jennefer said...

I was talking to Darsha.

The Chandlers said...

Miranda! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
<3keira