Nov 21, 2008

Family comes to visit.

these are silk worm larva.
Yes, You eat them.(Never again!) Juliana eating silk worm Larva
Shopping And seeing the sights.
Anna and Gwenna with the palace guards.
Mom And Dad great a pre-school class. (We don't even get that dressed up for church)
At a Korean Folk Village.
Grandma with Logan And Emma.

So Two of my sisters(Juliana & Gwenna) and my parents came to Korea for a visit. It was a surprise to me when my parents decided to come. When I left the U.S. my mom told me to go see Korea for her because she didn't think they(mom &Dad) would ever make it over. They came! My Dad 75 and my mom 71 got on a plane and came to Korea. It was a great experience for all of us. Here are some of the highlights.

8 comments:

Cindy said...

wow that's neat they were able to come and visit you. Is julianna married now. I haven't seen any of your family forever.

Taffers Dawn said...

Yay for family visits!!!!! That's so awesome. Wow ya'll are having a good experience over there!

Mandi said...

your mom is so cute! She looks liks such a sweetie. silk larve...yum!

The Chandlers said...

Yes (actually this is Keira, but I'm sure mom will start getting on soon) we do have a blog! How are you?!

Jennifer said...

DARSHA!!! How are you!! I am so glad you guys got your parents to come visit. That will be a forever memory. I am glad I came across your blog. I will have to read more to see how life has been for you and yours. Did you know I had twin boys? They are 10 months now. Crazy..huh? Have a great time with your family and watch out for those CRAZY Korean drivers.:)Jen Damato

Jennefer said...

How fun to see your family. It looks like you had a great time.

Rachel said...

That is so fun, and awesome that your parents would make the journey to see you. What a fun adventure!

Juliana said...

Thanks for posting this blog. I haven't been able to look at my pictures yet because I think it will make me too sad because it will make me wish I was still there. Seeing these pictures made me smile, and a little sad. Can you post, or send me Emma's video? I was looking for it. Love you!