Dec 6, 2008

Besides the gas masks in the closet, life here is pretty much the same.

I have been thinking that life doesn't change much no matter where I live. Even here in South Korea it is business as usual. We have been here a year and I feel like we are finally back on track again. So this is my life in a nutshell, no matter where i live.
My kids keep me busy.
My church callings keep me stressed and fulfilled .
My house is always a mess.
My Husband is always gone( I am being dramatic). Harold, I hope you are enjoying the weather there. It snowed here today!
and..
the best part, I always find friends to party with.
Y.M.C.A.

Lets Party!

Tiffany, Darsha, And Jody way past bed time. Jody you look pretty awake. (I think she is a vampire and therefore needs no sleep.)

6 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I want to hear more about the gas masks in the closet.

And I'd like to be partying with you. You're fun.

Harold said...

Get on a plane girl. We will party. We really do have the gas masks. I just hope we never have to use them.

Jody said...

Just call me Jody Cullen. As in Mrs Cullen.

Rachel said...

no one parties like you darsh...we miss it!

Taffers Dawn said...

I miss having fun at your house when my parents would make you babysit...haha

Mandi said...

yes indeed you can certainly party...I'm going to have to post a kareeoke video I have of you, then there will be no doubt about your partying ways.