Dec 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So christmas is over. I am really enjoying having all the family home. we are pretty much just lying around. It is great. Harold got me Momma Mia, Into the woods and The five pennies(you know with Danny Kaye). All of them are great movies. I just have to fight for the t.v. My kids think they are all super lame movies.
I think all in all the kids are happy with what they got. Logan is my new favorite child because he asked Santa for tomatoes. He totally got them. I love it when they make my job easy.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am loving that you gave him tomatos. One year my brothers & sister & I all got pickle jars in our stocking. We were in HEAVEN! Merry Christmas to all the Stanleys!

Team Pettijohn said...

We are going to have to watch "Into the Woods" with you or borrow it sometime. Matt has never seen it. I'm glad you had a great Christmas and I hope the Cheese Ball turned out. We pretty much did the same thing...just hung out at home enjoying the family.

Mandi said...

I wonder what the allurment was of the tomatoes...is he a budding chef? A family filled christmas is the only way to go!

Jaime said...

I think tomatoes is an awesome gift, and it doesn't break the bank. One of my daughters asked for silly teeth one year for Christmas, we found a 4 pack of crazy teeth at Walmart for 88 cents, that was the Best!!! Have a Happy New Year!