Jan 11, 2009

Are things this bad?

Poor Santa. I saw this when I walked out of my apartment last week. It made me laugh so hard. Santa hitching a ride. Like even Santa is feeling the pinch. Tough times.
As for us, we still get a pay check and for that I am truly grateful. Investments don't look good right now, but hey, we got time. So all in all we are doing fine.
I do feel sorry for anyone who has lost their job or maybe wanted to cash out their retirement soon. What a raw deal to work so hard and just have it all taken right at the end. It sucks! I hope it will all get better soon.

5 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Dude, I just noticed I wasn't on your blog list and I'm feeling a little sad and bruised on the inside.

Did you hear that Tina had her baby?

You should email her. But then, she's not on your blog list either so maybe you've decided to blow her off too.

You know I'm totally kidding right? Well, not about the bruised and baby part. :-)

LYLAS Darsha!!!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

You knew I was totally joking right???

Mandi said...

oh...goodness, the economy is freaky..teachers being fired, retirment going to down the drain, obama trying to assure us all...Hopefully we won't be joining Santa and Blitzen on the truck.

Taffers Dawn said...

haha how funny!!! that's crazy

Team Pettijohn said...

That Santa looks familiar. I'm grateful that we can still count on a paycheck, but am so sad that others are struggling so bad. It's making us reconsider our decision to get out of the military.