Jan 24, 2009

This year is taking forever!

I was feeling so motivated at the first of the year but I am already losing steam. I feel like this month has lasted forever. We are back to the same old thing. Home work ,exercise, meetings, appointments, house cleaning, Ect........ What did I expect? I expected a whole new life. Well I guess i will give it some time.
My skills are coming along nicely. My weight not so nice, but hey i am not fatter. That's good right. I think that i an about to get a spiritual jump start, I am hooked to the cables just waiting for some one to turn the key. As for being a better person I guess there have been no great movements. I may need to put a little more effort in to these goals. I guess i could just read
The Secret again. (really I don't think I could make it through that book again)

On the plus side, American Ideal is on again. I love seeing the auditions. Ther are so many delusional people out there. As parents should we tell our kids they sing like crap or... let them try out for American Ideal and let Simon tell them? What makes you a worse or better parent really. I don't need to know this because all my kids sing so beautiflully. I tell them so too. And if American Ideal ever comes to Korea. I will incourage them to go for it.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

bless your heart for encouraging your children...I was told at the young age of five that I had no singing abilities...and as you can tell I haven't quite gotten over it...

Linda said...

What are we going to do with you? :-) January always lasts forever--that's why Valentines is right after it--we gorge on chocolate and handsome men give us flowers to reward us for making it through January.

Sara P said...

Darsha, you crack me up...seriously! Well, tomorrow is the last day of January, so you are 1/12th done with this year already! Just think of all the adventures you have ahead of you, traveling to the far-flung reaches of the peninsula to visit the little ones. I'll be counting the days till summer with ya!

Miranda said...

Hey you never tell me I sing beautifully!!*sniffle* I just know =D jk I would never be brave enough to do american idol.