Feb 16, 2009

As for me!


I made my first visit to Deagu to visit there primary there. What were they thinking making me the District Primary President. Are they that desperate? On the way home we got lost for like two hours(all in all we spent 8 hours in the car yesterday. It was O.K. because check out the view from my hotel room when we did finally get there. Priceless!!!!!!!!! That wall was like a foot away.









I also made a blanket and almost burned my house down I really don't even know how that towel caught on fire. I just walked in and found it in flames on the counter. Scary!

So all in all a pretty good month for the Stanley's.

4 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Wow! Lost for that long? That's sure to make some memories. I can't believe how old the kids are! Wow!

Rachel said...

I love your quilt-and am jealous you are still having fun times in foreign countries.

Jody said...

That fire was weird. I need a queen sized quilt like that. How long do you think it will take? Two hours? ;)

Linda said...

That quilt is gorgeous! You are one awesome woman--that's why they made you the district primary pres! (Just don't let anything else catch on fire.)