Jul 24, 2010

Branch Variety Show

So just to recap the 3rd week in April almost killed me. Let's start with saying. Harold was gone. He was trapped in Alaska with mechanical,and weather problems. Miranda because we didn't get a dress before Hawaii, had 4 days to get a prom dress, and since are choices to buy included slutty and sluttier, whatever we bought would need to be altered.(those sleeves were not there)
Caleb had a birthday and an eagle project that was totally stressing us both out. Plus as activities leader I was in charge of a ward variety show that just happened to end up on the same day as the eagle project.
Anyone who knows me can understand how crazy this was for me. I don't handle stress well and I do even worse when Harold is not here(he mellows me out). I lost 7 pounds that week but I survived and all in all things turned out pretty well I think.

-side note- I want to publicly thank any past, and future activities leaders who have ever,or will ever entertain me and my family thank you truly.

Here are some picture of our branches variety show.


we don't have a stage so we did this picnic style.

The Branch presidency skit about Sam I Am

Lehi, Nephi,Sam & Lamen and Lemuel
"That Sam I am, That Sam I am. I do not like that Sam I am." It was really cute.


The singles K pop dance. I love the singles.

The Young Mens There was titled "the best skit ever". It was a crowd pleaser.

Young women do a synchronized swim.

Me on my trumpet. Scary.
There were a bunch of other great acts. It was a good night. Especially when it was finally over.

4 comments:

canova said...

All I can say is that when my girls get older I am so glad I know how to sew. It was great to see what you have all been up to, what happened to your little kids. I hope to see you all soon

Kristin D. said...

And I thought I was busy. Wow.

amy said...

it's good to be busy. would like to see the skits. cudoes on playing your trumpet! why are you the only one clapping in the first pic? maybe you have lost it lol

Rachel said...

Um first of all I can't believe you have a child old enough to go to PROM! WHAT!!!! And second of all you are superwoman, lucky you to loose weight when you are stressed. I wish!