Jul 11, 2010

Hawaii

So for spring break we went to Hawaii. Harold had to travel to the states anyway to pick up an airplane. There is some pilot rule that says for every time zone you cross you need a certain amount rest time. So long story short he would have to just sit in the states for 5 days before he could fly back home. So instead of him just sitting alone we all went to Hawaii to sit with him. It was a blast. Juliana even met us there. It was so much fun. I can see why people go back to Hawaii over and over again.


The boys swimming in the ocean.


Logan building a sand castle

Ana on the beach

Miranda on the beach.

We love this place.


Caleb just chillin'

Building a sand castle.

Emma

Everyone told us we needed to drive the north shore and get some shaved ice. We looked up witch place to go and drove til we saw the line. Here we are waiting in line.



Logan with his shaved Ice.

The Dole Pineapple Plantation


I love this quote.


This is how pineapples are grow. Look at the baby one.

Pointing to home.

The Polynesian Cultural Center

Hottie in the tree. Miranda made me take this picture. She said she was in love.


Trying to start fire before the other guy.

He totally won. It was awesome. I Love that man of mine.

Harold with the Samoan fire dancer. I love how he is on his tippy toes.

Snorkeling


We went snorkeling. It was our favorite thing on the whole trip. I really want to do it again.


Harold snorkeling.

The boys after snorkeling.


Me and the girls after snorkeling

The end

Juliana took my camera and I found this little surprise picture when I go home. I Love it. Looks like that speedo is comfy. I do have to say I saw a lot of over baked people there.

5 comments:

Juliana said...

That final picture makes me smile every time I see it.

Darsha said...

that man can wear any outfit. His tan line will never show.

Megan said...

I want to go back to Hawaii again; it would even be fun with kids again. Something magical about that place.

Amber said...

Oh my word I am so happy to find you blog. I love it! You are so great...just love you and your family. The last pictures cracks me up. It looks like you all had a great trip. Super family you have!

snapie said...

I love these i miss Hawaii! The Fire Dancer on his toes is my brothers friend from way back:)