Sep 17, 2008

Dr. Fish



So on labor day we went to a water park. It was fun because it was pretty empty since it was an American holiday not Korean. The coolest part was the Dr. Fish. You pay like 3 $ And then you can put your feet in the pool. The fish eat your dead skin. It was really quite strange. More intense then I expected. If you ever get the chance try it. Although don't pay for your kids. Emma wouldn't even put her feet in and I think she is still having nightmares from seeing us do it.

8 comments:

Kristin D. said...

That is a great way to exfoliate.

Melani said...

I've heard about those. Do they work better than just a regular ol' pedicure?

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, that is so crazy. You are adventurous

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Ok that's creepy. But you'd have to try it. My Emma would have lost it too.

Harold said...

The truth is other then feeling not so good(One step more then a tickle).I don't think it did much. I couldn't really see a change. I mean those fish were going to town. Anyone who has seen my feet could understand their bliss. I was expecting their little belly's to burst and then they would come floating to the top, but they seemed to have endless appetites!

Mandi said...

freak! my sick heals could use some of that TLC...I'm sick of snagging on things...gross, I know!

Jennefer said...

This was so fun. I think we will go back again in the winter. The hot tubs will be nice when it is really cold outside. Thanks for sending me the pics of the fish eating me.

sparkle2go@gmail.com said...

Dude I am so jealous, I would be a feast for those fish.