Mar 22, 2011

Sew Many Mermories

Here is my finished Korean Quilt. I am happy with it and so glad that it is done. I hate having unfinished projects.
Korea is already feeling like a distant memory so I will cherish this always. Many thanks to all of you who stuck through with the whole process even though at times it was a little painful.


Here is the picture that Jen took. It is on the back of the quilt.

I was in a quilt group in Korea and one month we decided to make a Korea quilt. We all picked something that reminded us of Korea, and then we made that same block for everyone. At the end of it all we had enough blocks to make a quilt. I think it was fun and now every time I look at it I think of Korea and the person who made that block.
I made two of them here. The City and the Dress. It was kind of fun to get to design something new.

4 comments:

Katie Webb said...

That is really great Darsha. You did a good job!

Juliana said...

I love it!!!!! Its such a great idea. And I love that you are so good at following through on your good ideas.

Jennefer said...

The quilt looks awesome of course. Thanks for including me in your Korea quilt blog post. You know I would have felt so left out. This is how lame I am- I think I am going to put each quilt square in my photo album. One square pr page.

I have to tell you that I saw you the other day driving up the street in your van, but as you got closer you morphed into someone else which made me realize my mental illness from living here too long had finally surfaced.

BlaueRose90 said...

very nice page! Good job =)